Our Captains enjoy constant support
throughout the journey
When at sea, the skipper of your boat will have the full and constant support of a very experienced office based yacht delivery captain who maintains a daily vigil on the weather and communicates with the boats via satellite phone. Their position and status is given to us at least 3 times a week and relayed to the boat owner for his peace of mind. The Office Admiral assist where possible with preparations, and departure formalities and provides his skippers and crew with all the information they need: visa requirements, technical support, services and facilities offered at ports en route, and assists with the coordination of repairs if necessary.
Extreme care is taken to protect and maintain boats under our command
We are fastidious in the maintenance and upkeep of our vessels. Extreme care is taken to protect newly built vessels, by covering all working surfaces and paying close attention to possible chaffing, rust, corrosion and general wear. Upon arrival at their destinations the vessels are meticulously cleaned and polished and handed over in the best possible condition. As for used boats, we tend to tackle jobs on board as we go, and therefore they usually arrive in better condition than we found them in.
Other reasons to choose us
- Very affordable – We quote in our South African currency, therefore able to deliver excellent service at cheaper rates than American and European equivalents. We charge only $1.80 – $2.50 per mile.
- Our Captains enjoy 24/7 office support throughout the journey and constant weather monitoring.
- Only highly experienced, competent Skippers with a vast all round skill set and a minimum 100 000nm logged are employed.
- Extreme care is taken to protect and maintain the vessels in our care.
- Our Skippers are long standing friends and family and are accountable to the company by upholding the high standard of service that is expected of them.
- Thorough pre-departure inspections, bringing maintenance, repair, or structural issues to light.
- Skippers can be employed to undergo repairs or refitting before departure.
- Status and position updates of boats provided by ground support to owners.
- Proven track record – Can supply owners with Testimonials and references of our many happy clients.
- Boat Owners have on-going, lifetime access to our support, advice and knowledge!